Moneycontrol is Asia's #1 App for Business & Finance.
Install and get latest updates about Indian and Global financial markets, recommendations from experts, monitor your portfolio, and watch CNBC channels on Live TV in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
Download and install the app now. It is fast, easy-to-use and free!
In case of any queries regarding the app, write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moneycontrol apps are powered by Moneycontrol.com – India’s #1 Financial Portal
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Also, monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC-TV18 (English), CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options
• Interactive and historical charts with Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC charts types
• All-day coverage of news related to markets, business and economy; plus interviews of senior management
• Listen to the news and articles with 'Text to Speech' feature
• Save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Watch live shows of CNBC-TV18 (English), CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD
• 'Audio only' feature to listen to the live and past tv shows
• 'Videos on Demand' offers you past videos, which you must watch
• Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, and Bullion
• Timely updates on performance of your portfolio, and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Adding your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies to monitor
• Get timely alerts in form of news and corporate action
• Follow your favorite topics and the top boarders to get recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or interest
Moneycontrol app is also available for iPhone, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia, Android Tabs, and iPad; you can download any from our website: http://www.moneycontrol.com/apps
Special Note : Recently, few Chinese phones are including system task killers or battery optimizers which prevent Moneycontrol from working. Please find "do not stop" list in their settings, and add Moneycontrol there.
For example: On Xiaomi / MIUI phones,
1) Open Security App, then open Battery, then App Battery Saver. Here, select "No restrictions" for Moneycontrol.
2) Open Security App again, then Permissions, then again Permissions. Here, enable autostart for Moneycontrol